keKit is a General Tool-Kit Blender Add-on
• The Add-On provides extensive options for customizing & optimizing workflows.
• An all-in-one collection of Scripts, Tools, Macros and Pie-Menus, etc.
• Modular - The kit is composed of separate modules that can be enabled or disabled.
• At your discretion - No preset shortcuts.
How do I use it?
Download & Install
Check the keKit blender page for download & installation instructions. (+updating instructions)
That page also contains the latest update information in the release log (as the Wiki may lag)
For more general questions, try the FAQ.
Manage your own Shortcuts
As many of the scripts are often intended to replace default shortcuts, there is no predefined add-on keymap.
Such solutions are common with other (more special purpose) add-ons, but this is not feasible in this case:
(There's a LOT of scripts - It would be like replacing half the default keymap)
You assign whichever operator you like, to whichever shortcut you like:
• Right Mouse Button to assign shortcuts on keKit panel items
The Shading Pie Menu has a custom class operator with a preset shortcut (Temporary - for you to change).
• Some scripts require a mouse position or other in-viewport action; Assign a temporary (unused) shortcut for features you want to try out first.
• Mouse-over items in the keKit panels for tool-tip descriptions.
• Modal keKit Operators will have modal shortcuts displayed in the bottom status bar.
Note: The images of menus, panels etc. on this page are not updated to always be 100% up to date.
Just use your browsers page search: CTRL-F / ⌘-F
* * *
Import / Export / Reset Preferences
• Auto-Export : Automatically exports to a JSON-file when you close blender.
• You can also use the manual export button during a blender session.
• The keKit prefs is automatically created in your user config folder.
• Transferable : When moving to a fresh/different Blender,
take your settings (the kekit-prefs.json file) with you.
• Import will launch a filebrowser, to choose which kekit-prefs.json file to import.
The imported settings will be saved as stated above.
Outliner Extra Buttons VIDEO - If you prefer buttons to shortcuts or nested context menus for:
• Show Active
• Show One Level / Hide One Level
• Enable/disable experimental features (that work, but may have quirks/issues)
• Menu items may have "N/A" placeholder text if Experimental Mode is OFF.
• Currently only affects certain interactive property controls in Menus.
Issue: Error spam in console when using 'Menu Search'.
Note: They all work just fine besides this. Fix TBD.
Viewport TT-Toggle Icons
Visibility for TT Toggle Mode icons in the viewport.
(Only relevant if Transform Tools Module is active)
Modules Enable / Disable
- Pick whichever ones you want loaded
- Press 'Reload Add-ons" to apply changes
Modal UI Scale / Text Colors
- Extra text size control on top of the general Blender UI scale
- Colors on keKit modal operator UI text. Example: IMAGE
Main Panel Header
keKit Operator Preferences
• Auto-saving - All your changes to keKit N-panel presets will be persistantly saved (with the add-on prefs) - you do not have to manually save any prefs.
• Update Check - Click the url-icon to open a broswer window to check out the latest keKit updates. (No automatic update check)
* * *
Direct Mode Switching
▢ Direct Mode Switch - Go directly to Vertex, Edge, Face or Object mode, regardless if currently in Edit or Object Mode.
(For shortcuts ex: 1,2,3,4) UPDATE: Since Blender has similar hotkeys mapped by default since at least 3.0, these are now "Legacy", included only for Mouse Over Option below.
▢ Mouse Over Option - For DMS; Select & switch to desired mode on any mesh you hover the mouse over.
Space Toggle ▢ Switches Edit & Object Mode when the mouse is over nothing (empty viewport area).
Cut+ or Copy+ stores selected elements/objects in a buffer,
which you can then Paste+ into another mesh in Edit Mode (merge), or into a new object in Object Mode. VIDEO
- The buffer is stored until a new Copy+ or Cut+ operation. (Paste+ unlimited nr of times.)
- In Object Mode, any non-mesh objects can be copied into the buffer and pasted: Empties, Lights etc.
- Paste+ Mouse Point (Toggle Button):
(Object Mode) ON:Paste+ Object(s) placed at mouse pointer. OFF:Original location
Extract & Edit
Instantly cut (extract) elements into a new Object & set Edit Mode.
- New object orientation is calculated from active element.
- Same as Itemize, except stays in Edit Mode and no Orientation&Pivot changes.
Extract elements & make a new Object
- Uses the Active Face (or Active Edge) normals for rotation (as new bottom).
- Dupe : Copy Selection before extracting.
MouseMirror & MouseFlip
Mirror or Flip selection based on mouse position (for direction) and Orientation type selected. (recalculated)
Global: Mirror using world origo Local: Edit Mode: 'BBox mode' global axis. Object mode: 'BBox local mode', rotation w. Ind.Origins. Any other; not. Normal: Edit Mode - Only takes the Active Element into account for rotation/center and auto-selects connected mesh. Cursor: Uses the cursor for center, and rotation if Pivot is also set to CURSOR,
otherwise cursor rotation is ignored.
Old Modo version VIDEO for reference (close enough)
Creates an array modifier in a line,
spaced automatically to where you point the mouse. VIDEO
When used in Local Orientation the object rotation will be used.
Global (or any other orientation) will apply rotation.
Modal: (A) Numerical array count input mode. (etc. See status bar) Restore Modal: Run LA again on existing LA array to re-enter live modal mode
This is my circular array solution for Blender.
There are many like it, but this one is mine. (Old) VIDEO
Option : Use Automatic arrange (as the video), or not.
Adjustments (see status bar for all modal shortcuts):
X - Adjust radius
Z - Adjust depth
S - Adjust scale
A - Numerical Input (for array count)
1,2,3,4,5 - Adjustment step values - very fine -> large
(not in numerical input mode)
Get & Set Edit Mode
Selects object under the mouse pointer and switches selection to Edit Mode. VIDEO Optional modes:
- "Extend" variant will extend the selection (multi-object editing)
- "Element Mode Pick" toggle will set the edit mode to the type of element directly under the mouse (vert, edge or face)
Get & Set Material
Grabs material from any object's face under the mouse pointer and applies it to the current selection. VIDEO
Local Mode by Distance
Include/Exclude objects in local mode from selection by distance. Options in redo-panel for:
- Same Object Type Only (as selection)
- Invert Range
- Frame View on filtered selection
Temporarily stores & zeroes an objects Location & Rotation & enter Local Mode
Run Zero Local again to exit Local Mode & restore Location & Rotation.
Zero Local R: Rotation only
Unhide or Local Off
Unhide hidden objects, or set Local Mode off - if currently in Local mode. Compatible with Zero Local.
Contextual Measurement Tool by type of selection. VIDEO
Vertex - Two modes:
- BBox dimensions of selection
- Distance between 2 verts.
Update: You can select any number of verts (shift select not needed).
Space-click/Clear if garbage data is cached. VIDEO
Edge - Each Edge's length and combined length. Face - BBox dimensions of selection. XY Area - Displayed in BBox dimension modes. Round Snap - Built in snapping feature. Freeze Mode - Stores initial selection calculations, for geo tweaks. VIDEO QM FreezeMode - QM starts in freeze mode.
Render Image of only what is currently visible in the viewport - Regardless of outliner object render toggles.
Optional: Toggle for using Slot Cycling (Temporarily sets render-toggles & uses a modal-timer hack to enable visible render progress.)
Render Image Slot Cycle
Render Image to the first empty render slot (supports any nr of slots*). Wrap toggle on: Cycle overwrites existing slots, looping back to slot 1 after the last slot. Wrap toggle off: No overwrites, you will be notified when all slots are full.
* Tip: You can add extra slots in the render window
+ save in your startup scene to use as default (Set Slot 1 as active!)
• Sync the Viewport Preview shading EXR to world render (incl. built in EXR's) with rotation and strength values.
• It will file/node-manage for you, and reuse when possible. IMAGE
• It is also available in the extended shading pie menu
▢Store Cursor - Saves Cursor Loc & Rot into slot. ▢Recall Cursor - Uses stored Cursor Loc & Rot from slot.
Default/Blank Slot is the reset Cursor position (0 loc, 0 rot)
To Clear Slot: Assign reset (zeroed) Cursor position.
▢Store View - Saves current View transform into slot. ▢Use View - Uses stored View transform from slot. ▢Get View - Grabs current View transform (to input slot) ▢View Input - Copy/Paste View data. Mail your coworker. ▢Set View - Applies View transform (from input slot)
To Clear slot:
Use stored view, dont move the view, overwrite the same slot to clear.
Added - Cycle View Bookmarks. As the name suggests.
▢ Bookmarks the current snapping settings in one of 6 slots.
• Hotkey the stored slots (1-6), or use the snapping pie menu
• The combo tools are located in the regular blender snapping menu -->
• The combos can be renamed (for the pie menu) in the Bookmarks panel
Orientation & Pivot Combos
Set up 6 combo-operators that will set Orientation & Pivot to your most commonly used combinations.
▢O&P Operator (Assign Hotkey and/or use in pie menu) ▢ Set Orientation & Pivot for OPC1 Object Mode ▢ Set Orientation & Pivot for OPC1 Edit Mode
Adds a custom 3D-Cursor Menu in the Viewport Header
Contains tools to manipulate the 3D Cursor.
• Align To View
• Local Cursor Axis Step/Snap Rotation via preset steps or custom step value
• Align towards an object selected in menu
• Match rotation of the object
• Direct access to Cursor Location & Rotation (dupe of View/3D Cursor menu, for ease of access in one place)
• Snap To items (as in the pie menu)
• Icon can be disabled separately in Add-on prefs.
Cursor Fit & Align
• Snaps 3D Cursor to selected elements (average position) and calculates 3D Cursor rotation from FACE/VERT/EDGE selection.
• No selection = Cursor reset
• No object selected and mouse is over nothing resets Cursor.
• Pointing at ANY object will align the cursor to the face under the mouse, regardless of obj selection.
• 1 Object selected and pointing mouse over NOTHING will align cursor to the selected objects location & rotation.
• 2+ Objects selected and pointing mouse over NOTHING will align the cursor between the objects.
(Using rotation along the selection Z-axis towards the 2nd object)
• 3+ Objects selected uses active object for rotation, with averaged location.
Option: O&P Toggle - Also sets Orientation & Pivot to Cursor mode(s).
Snap-Aligns the Cursor Z-axis to the nearest world (ortho) axis, relative to the viewport camera.
Found in the Cursor Menu: IMAGE
Only found in the Cursor Menu.
Align the viewport to:
• Cursor: Orthographic Toggle. Run again to restore view. (Cursor Fit & Align recommended for correct rotation)
• Selected: (Active) Orthographic Toggle. Run again to restore view.("Align View To Active" SHIFT-NUM7 replacement)
• Ortho Snap: 1 Snaps view to nearest Ortho View. Not a toggle - Just rotate view to go off ortho.
Frame All or Selected
Frame selection in View, or everything if nothing is selected
• Geo Only Toggle: With nothing selected, will ignore non-geo objects (Lights, Cameras etc).
Align selected objects' origin Location/Rotation to:
• Cursor (Edit & Object Mode)
• Selection: Selected element normal (Edit Mode) with inverted z-axis (toggle)
• Sel.Loc: Selection Location average (Edit & Object Mode)
Quick Origin Move
Run grab tool for selected objects origin (in modal) to avoid having to set "Affect origin only" on and off.
Auto Axis Variant : Will use Mouse Axis instead of default.
Align selected Object(s) Location/Rotation to:
Cursor (Cursor Fit & Align recommended)
Active Object (Location, Rotation, Scale)
Origin (Selected to Origin)
As "Geometry to Origin" but also works in Edit Mode for element selection.
Will work with multiple selected objects (In Edit Mode too); Each object will use its own origin.
Find In keSnapAlign pie-menu or Select & Align keKit panel.
Object Mode uses "Set Origin" - so all the other modes are available in the redo panel :
Origin to Geo, Origin to Cursor, Origin to Center Mass (Surface & Volume)
• Scales selected object(s) to last selected object's bounding box (along axis - set in redo-panel)
• Place & Rotate origin(s) beforehand for scaling operation to behave as expected - if needed.
• Scale will be auto-applied (Note: Does not check for negative scale, flipping normals.)
• Snap an objects rotation to the nearest 90 degree angles.
• Set custom degree override in the redo panel.
• Also available in the Step Rotate Pie Menu
Swap places (transforms) for two objects. loc, rot & scale. (Apply scale first if you dont want to swap scales.)
Lock, Lock Unselected & Unlock
• Easy acces to assign shortcut(s) for locking (Same as "Disable Selection" in the Outliner).
• Unlock (Selection Enable) applies to all locked objects.
Select Boundary ('region_to_loop') that also sets one edge to Active. (Handy for scripts that need an Active edge.) Inner Region Toggle: When you have a boundary selected, you can run again to toggle between region & boundary)
• Locate the selected object(s) in the outliner
• Appended to Object Context Menu (intended use location)
Set Active Collection
• Set selected object's parent collection as Active
• Appended to Object Context Menu (intended use location)
Select by Display Type
Select visible objects in scene by viewport display type.
Option: "Active Collection Only" toggle
Select Objects by Vert Selection
In Multi-Object Edit Mode: Selects only objects that have vertices selected, and set object mode
Solo Cutter & Solo PreCutter
"Cutter" = An object used in (any) boolean operation by a boolean modifier (not only to "cut"). "Solo" = Hides all other modifiers except the boolean modifier used by the selected "cutter". PreCutter variant only hides other modifiers after the boolean in the modifier stack.
• Set objects as active that use the selected 'cutter object' in a boolean modifier.
• Open, unfold and set modifier as active in properties panel for quick access.
• Run again to cycle through objects, if cutter is used in many different objects.
• Similar to Merge To Mouse, but using Active Element selection instead
• Vert Mode will use "Merge To Last" if an Active Vertex is found, otherwise "Merge Collapse".
• Face mode is always Collapse.
• Edge mode - Collapses edges towards the Active Edge.
Merge Near Selected
• Merges other verts near selected verts to them (in any element mode!) at set link-depth and distance (Adjust in redo-panel)
• Useful for boolean clean-up & such.
Ground or Center selected elements or objects.
Select Operation in redo panel -->
Options: Custom Z: Set custom Z-pos as ground. Group: Treat all selected objects as one. VIDEO Raycast: Stops on collision down the Z axis. Ignore Selected: Selected objects do not collide with each other
Remove (or "re-bevel") beveled corners on meshes: VIDEO
- Select the the edges of the bevel you wish to "unbevel"
- You can also select a row of faces. Note: Use Auto-Ring / Edge mode for multi-ring operations.
- Adjust settings/options in redo-panel.
Auto-ring - Runs edge ring selection before unbevel.
Rebevel Options: Keep Width - Keeps the size of the bevel (uncheck for custom offset value) Count - New segment count Profile - as regular bevel profile Merge UVs - As regular bevel option
BBox & Convex Hull
BBox: Generate mesh for the selection's Bounding Box. Convex Hull: Generate a convex hull mesh for the selection.
- Supports Instance Collections
- Reference Style Shading viewport shading option. (Wire & not render)
Snap each vert in selection to nearest grid position.
Define grid spacing to use in redo-panel Fit2Grid pie menu(s) are available with preset grid sizes.
Scales selected geo to zero (flatten on Z axis) using the cursor for location and rotation. IMAGE Using Cursor Fit & Align or similar is recommended.
ZeroScale variants (Zero Scale V / H / Normal / Cursor:
Scales selected elements to axis nearest screen vertical or horizontal. Normal: Using active element as basis. Or cursor.
Available in the Snap-Align pie menu
Edit mode: Element selection is cutter Object mode: Active Object is cutter. All other visible mesh objects will be cut.
Options: Use All Edges option (Edit & Object Mode), treats all edges as boundary edges to use for cutting: VIDEO
Note: Object Mode cutters with no boundary edges will automatically switch to "Use All Edges" mode, as seen in the video above.
Cut-through (same as regular Knife Project)
Edit Mode Only: Keep Cutter Geo (or delete it post op) Keep Cutter Selected (or select resulting geo)
Tip: As Nice Project uses the regular Knife Project, it also works with Curves as Cutters (in Object Mode).
Note: Redo will use the current view = If you redo after you have changed the view since the last execution, the current view is the view that will be used.
Edge extrude with modes for every situation (almost): Vertex Normals - Use each vertex own normal Face Average - Use average normal of edge-linked faces Orthogonal - Use the orthogonal of the Face Normal. Use for border edges etc. 2D - Guess a general 'Up' from edge selection and extrude the edge crossproduct (the 'Up' axis being flattened)
(Will use Face Average as a fallback for a straight line selection) Active Edge - Use Active Edge normal for all the edges Cursor - Use Cursor Z-Axis direction as extrude normal for all the edges
Insert an edge loop on an edge at the mouse pointer. No selection needed (option). VIDEO
Slide: Uses built-in Edge Slide afterwards Center Cuts: With edge(s) selected & with the mouse over nothing or another object, a center-cut will performed Multi-Cuts: Center Cuts, as above, on all selected edges' edge rings. Limit Faces: Selected faces (on the edge ring) will limit the cut to those faces. Point the mouse over intended starting edge (or near it in space for mid-cut). Note: This works on "checker-selected" faces too.
It also works on Loose Edges (select and point, or multi-cut as above)
Option: Selection-Only or Mouse Pick Toggle.
Direct Insert Vertex
Variant of Direct Loop Cut that just inserts a single vertex. Slide: Uses built-in Vertex Slide afterwards
Option: Selection-Only (or Mouse Pick) Toggle. (Shared with Direct Loop Cut)
Double-cut edge rings with optional middle cut. (Like Loop Cut combined with Offset Edge Slide for the ends) VIDEO
User customizable presets to use in the panel, as hotkeys, or in the MultiCut Pie Menu
The Presets will be named automatically based on the values (--> )
or, use the "Manual Rename" button to name manually.
You can use relative (%) or fixed offset (in real measurements, like cm etc.) The one value will be used on both ends of the edge.
Note: Saving presets with fixed offset value NOT zero will be saved as a fixed offset preset. And vice versa.
SubD Tools Module
Step Viewport Level +/-
Set render subD level on selected Object(s) one step
Set VP Level
Set viewport subD level on selected Object(s)
Set Render Level
Set render subD level on selected Object(s)
Toggle (modifier visibility) or Assign subD modifier if none exists.
Toggle options: Set up your new subD's exactly how you like them -->
• AutoSmooth Option (using SubD Toggle):
Autosmooth is turned off by toggle when subD is on - and vice versa
• Flat Shade Option (using SubD Toggle):
Will set shading to Flat when subD is OFF.
Unrotates selected geo using active element as new 'bottom' (rotation)
OR Places selection (with active element) to the face normal on other geo (same or different object) under mouse pointer - if different geo than selected - with active element as new bottom (rotation & location)
- Update: Added grid placement, when pointing mouse over nothing:VIDEO
Object Mode: Resets rotation or places on mouse over.
Update: Uses modal to temporarily use object face snap in object mode. LMB to place, RMB to cancel. Snap settings will be restored.
• Added "Randomize Z rotation duplicate" option: VIDEO
• Changed "Center on Face" Modal Shortcut to SHIFT-LMB, as seen the video above
• Added Modal Shortcut info in the status bar (also seen in the video above)
• (Object Mode) Fixed so you can place duplicates on the source object as well
Note: Rotation tweak (in the redo-panel) will not work if you move the viewport camera
Creates (unit or unit+height) box or cylinder primitive based on element selection. (or face under mouse in Object Mode)
Vert Mode: Fits *along* 2 Selected verts. Edge Mode: Fits *inbetween* selection/s. Face Mode: Fits *on* selection/s." VIDEO1, VIDEO2
- Numerical input for cylinder modal mode
- Plane Primitive is also available: VIDEO
- Void Size Clone When you mouse over nothing and have object(s) selected,
FP will use bounding box (total) for the new unit primitive's (FitPrim box, cylinder etc.) size.
(Nothing selected: FitPrim default size as before) - VIDEO
Launches appropriate bevel tool based on what selection mode you are in: VERTEX: Vertex bevel Tool EDGE: Edge bevel FACE: Inset (Tip: Ctrl-drag to extrude --> effectively "Extrude Region Faces Along Normal" Tool)
Korean / Flat Bevels Toggle: Global toggle for 'Korean' (aka 'Flat Bevels') or regular. Also available in the SubD Pie Menu
Launches appropriate extrude tool by selection mode: VERTEX: Vertex Extrude EDGE: Edge Extrude FACE: Face Extrude Region Normal
Update: Toggle for TT Toggle support for transform tool mode.
Deletes elements by selection mode: VERTEX, EDGE or FACE
Or Objects, in Object Mode.
Optional modes (Toggle Buttons):
- Smart Dissolve (S): Dissolves Verts & Edges, Deletes faces.
- Hierarchy Delete (H): (Object Mode) Deletes child-objects too.
- Use Cut+ Buffer (+): Deleted object(s) (or faces in Edit Mode) are stored in the Copy+ buffer (so that they can be used by Paste+) This essentially combines Cut+ and Context Delete.
Dissolves elements by selection mode: VERTEX, EDGE or FACE
Context Select / Extend / Subtract
Performs different selection by selection mode: VERTEX: Select Boundary Edges on mesh or Linked Select if no borders (Or Option below) EDGE: Loop select FACE: Linked select
- Vertex Mode Toggle: Boundary edges select OR linked select only
- Full hierarchy: Object Mode selection will select all the children too.
Grid Fill: When one continous boundary edge-loop (aka "hole") is selected. Bridge: Between selected (non-continous) edges. F2 mode: 1 Edge or 1 Vert selected Face Add Mode: Create a new face with:
• 2 edges sharing a vert
• 3 or more verts selected - in Vertex Mode.
Connect path between selected verts, subdivide geo, or activate the Knife tool.
- No elements are selected
- Only 1 vert selected
- Connect path between selected verts
- 2 selected verts, already connected (a vertex mode "edge selection") subdivides the edge.
- 1 Edge : Subdivide (Switches to vertex mode to see added vert)
- >1 Edge: Subdivide, with options (+Selects new center edge loop afterwards)
Splits middle along selection. Single face selection uses relative mouse position for direction.
Options: (Redo-Panel only in edge/face modes):
• Adjust Nr of evenly spaced cuts
• Square Corners
Performs different operations depending on Edit Mesh selection mode: Vertex: Connect Verts (smart path or pair) Edge: Spin Edges Face: Triangulate
Alternative one-click option for double-G slide. Should you need that.
(Vert Slide in vertex mode, Edge slide in edge mode)
Transform Tools Module
Transform Tools Toggles will set in which way the transform tools are launched:
• Blender Default ("Grab" with or without handles)
• Mouse Axis - See description below
• ViewPlane - See description below
TT Move, TT Rotate and TT Scale can then replace each standard transform tool shortcut.
TT Dupe: Launches duplicate as per TT Mode.
The TT Mode (+Linked Global Toggle) can be be set with TT viewport icons: IMAGE
(or use shortcuts with the icons just identifying the current mode.) Note: These icons can be disabled in the keKit Add-On Preferences.
Use Mouse Axis Scale (MAS):
Uncheck to override MAS behaviour to unlocked (all) axis default.
Hide Icons: Hides the TT-viewport icons
(Also available in keKit Add-on Preferences)
TT Dupe Linked Toggle: Will make linked duplicates.
This will also affect Mouse Axis Dupe and VP Dupe.
Force Linked/Unlinked Dupe: Overrides the toggle value.
Runs Grab, Rotate or Scale (Resize) with Axis auto-locked based on your mouse direction using recalculated* orientation based on the selected Orientation type (except Gimbal).
*Not the "current" viewport orientation. There is no API access to this and orientation must be recalculated. E.g: If you set Normal Orientation from a face in Edit Mode and go back to Object Mode it will result in Local being used. Only "fresh" orientations will behave 'as expected'.
Move Dupe: Duplicates selection first. Intended for "drag-copy" operation. For example, hotkey assigned like THIS
Move Cursor: Moves the cursor with Mouse Axis.
VPDupe - Duplicates selection before running VPGrab.
VP Grab, Rotate or Resize - View Planes auto-locked based on your viewport rotation. VIDEO
Options: Global Or Tool:
Grab, Rotate or Resize in auto locked view plane (like VPGrab etc. above) when in Global Orientation - otherwise launches blender default transform tools. IMAGE
Auto Global: Will always set Global transform.
Note: Overrides Global or Tool.
ID Materials Module
Applies simple "ID" Material to Object(s) / Faces.
A common masking/baking utility. Baking use-case example: IMAGE
Applies automatic Alpha Blend (& no shadows) setting when using transparency - for not-baking use cases (retopo, collision mesh etc.)
All the important bad geo* cleaning operations in one click.
*Bad Geo Example Image
• Run on Selected Object(s) in Object mode.
• Select Only Mode or Clean Mode
Selects edges under the set minimum length limit (of usefulness). Select only: If any "valid" edges under the limit remain after Cleanup, these will always only be selected, not removed.
• Purge unused data blocks by category - or All
• Select Collinear Verts (Edit Mode)
• Select Flipped Normal Faces (Edit Mode) - Options in Redo Panel
• Select Elements by vert count - in selected Object(s) (Edit or Object Mode)
E.g: Use 5+ to select all Ngons.
Pie Menus Module
ke Pie Menus
The keKit Custom Pie Menus either expands (and replaces) the default Blender counterparts, or tool-specific pie menus.
Tip: "Transparency on pop-up/over menus in the viewport is a terrible idea"-Fix: IMAGE
Blender Default Pie Menus
These are listed here mostly for shortcut reference & handling (RMB).
Note: The images of menus, panels etc. on this page are not updated to always be 100% up to date.
Snapping layout using built in snapping tools with an options panel.